Vicky in a field

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a few snaps of vicky by the side of the road today on the way back from tesco with a sigma 10-20 as there was quite nice light, did a bit of faffing on PP on them but i think theres still a problem with the blacks in pic 2. Id like to know what you guys think.

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

a bit of fill flash would have sorted out #1, then you would,nt have had to try and save the shot in #2. shooting in to the sun fools your camera into under exposing, so a little fill to compensate would have saved this shot. hth mike
pretty girl by the way (y)

Thanks for the advice guys, I really struggle with shooting into the sun; overlooked the issues at the time :crying: and feel a bit silly now as i think there was an opportunity of some good shots.

Looks like a very wide lens.
It has done strange things to the legs and head.

Looks like a very wide lens.
It has done strange things to the legs and head.

Yeh the sigma 10-20 on 1.6x crop sensor, "lollipop head" was what my girlfriend said of the pics of her. Ive never used it for people shots so was just having a little mess around -finding it very difficult to get flattering angles.

You need to get the camera down to waist level or even a bit lower with that lens on it..... hamsters legs springs to mind... :D

Back