Victoria and Craig - Wedding

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
So had the opportunity to tag along and second shoot in Wales yesterday .... church was Saint Gwynin’s and the reception at Soughton Hall

Interesting experience - so here are just a few I liked

DSC_8188.jpg

DSC_8404.jpg

DSC_5696.jpg

DSC_8390.jpg

DSC_8399.jpg

DSC_8432.jpg

Nice set as per usual Simon!

I would be interested to see how the primary tog's came out in comparison to yours.

Oh these are just beautiful, I love the last 3, they are quite dramatic with the lighting and non traditional posing.

Can I ask - were you lying on the floor to capture nr 1? i love how the ground is out of focus and it leads you to the alter.

Oh these are just beautiful, I love the last 3, they are quite dramatic with the lighting and non traditional posing.

Can I ask - were you lying on the floor to capture nr 1? i love how the ground is out of focus and it leads you to the alter.

Thanks Jennifer .... #1 I just put the camera on the floor - I'm too old and might not have got back up ! ;)

If they are the 2nd shooter images I'd love to see the primary images :eek:

Soughton Hall isn't too far from me, looks a great venue on the link.

Having the bride's glasses off for the other shots really changes her look. I love the composition of number 1, the oof areas and the lead in's really drag the eye to the alter.

Ok here goes..

no 1
I love the low angle of this shot it works very well i just wish you had left a little bit of room for the arch at the top...

no 2
I like the pose and the lighting .... Yep nice shot.(y)

no 3
I would personally crop it from the bottom right upto the top left just cropping out the bit of sky that comes through the trees..

no 4
I like the idea but feel that its alittle to strong I would like the black to be feathered slightly softer and be able to see the top of the door.. Very nice pose though..

no 5

Lighting (y) pose (y) location (y)

LOVE THIS ONE :clap:

no 6
Nice shot but after number 5 its only ok...

All imho

MD(y)

Thanks Dave .... appreciated #3 and #4 are an easy tweak :)

Totally love the first one, I can't actually remember seeing a shot like it - from the floor that is... refreshing perspective.

The others that stand out are #5 & #6... 6 is great but as somebody else already said, after the perfect number 5, what could match up to that?

Great job man.

No. 4 is fantastic

Totally love the first one, I can't actually remember seeing a shot like it - from the floor that is... refreshing perspective.

The others that stand out are #5 & #6... 6 is great but as somebody else already said, after the perfect number 5, what could match up to that?

Great job man.

Thanks Guys !

Stunning set! Sure you where 2nd tog???? :)

On the first photo, how low to the ground where you??? Camera on the floor???

Beautiful imagery Simon... I have a wedding at Soughton Hall at the end of this month. Is it still owned by the Rodenhurst family?

Best wishes,
Si

Beautiful imagery Simon... I have a wedding at Soughton Hall at the end of this month. Is it still owned by the Rodenhurst family?

Best wishes,
Si

Hi Si .... I haven't a clue - but there are some rather suspect family portraits on the wall - so I would hazard a guess that it is .....

Great job man.

I learnt this tip from Jeff Turnbull LMPA. Wide lens and place the camera on the floor or as Jeff did on your foot...voila!

Very nice Simon, as always. Agree with the points MD makes, but that's cos it's easier in hindsight ;)

Back