Beginner Victure trail camera all black

Poc

Edit My Images
No
Hello
I’m new here.
I’ve had this Victure 500 trail camera a while and I just can’t get to grips with it. I filmed some mice in my shed perfectly but now I’ve done something and it’s all black when I view through he the app. And nothing is captured on video.

Any ideas to help me with settings - especially to avoid draining 8 batteries overnight! It’s so disappointing

Thanks
P

Batteries should last months. It sounds faulty.

Reactions: Poc
Does it not have a reset function?
Or take the batteries out for ten minutes, and it will lose all the settings you have entered.

I'm assuming it is the same as the ones I have but with a different name, and I change four batteries at a time (not all 8) then it doesn't lose the time and other settings.

Also, format the card in the camera each time you change it, also helps.

Some photos of the camera, or a link would help to give a more meaningful answer, it might be nothing like the ones I have :)

I’ve had this Victure 500 trail camera a while
Just to add to the above some more details or pics of the camera will help.

There may be people with identical products with a different ’badge’.

Hello
I’m new here.
I’ve had this Victure 500 trail camera a while and I just can’t get to grips with it. I filmed some mice in my shed perfectly but now I’ve done something and it’s all black when I view through he the app. And nothing is captured on video.

Any ideas to help me with settings - especially to avoid draining 8 batteries overnight! It’s so disappointing

Thanks
P

This might help.

Back