Beginner Videos that have changed my perspective of photography.

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been taking photos for years with only a minimal knowledge - I believe that I could be called a "happy snapper". Since I've decided to become a digital nomad, I've become more interested in photography as an art form, and as a means to publish a message. There are a few videos that have had an influence on my photographic perspective, and I thought I would share them with some of the other beginners here in the forum. Please comment, or add videos that have been an influence on you. I'm more interested in the concept discussions rather than the technical or educational ones.

The first video discusses moss and streams, and background lighting. I liked the way the guy uses his tripod, and his comments about shutter speed, apertures and polarisation. It has also made me realise that there is a lot of thought and work involved in creating really god images.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBPCs8rlxUA

It has also made me realise that there is a lot of thought and work involved in creating really god images.

This is the first answer the the beginner’s question of ‘why don’t my images look like that?’. Nick Page is really good - very likable chap and does some really good post processing videos (post processing being the second answer to the question!).

Last edited:
There's also this thread which has some interesting videos too.

Back