Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
160524_9035.jpg

Went on a little trip out today with Tom Holmes. Started at Winnet’s Pass, heading round to Mam Tor, then Ladybower Reservoir, over Snake Pass and back home.

This was one of the views from Mam Tor. Tom wanted us to have a look at this location as he was inspired by a shot from a fellow photographer Dave Zdanowizc. Naturally his shot looks much better than mine, but I’m happy with the ones I came away with! This being one of them of course.

As usual, hover over the image for the original, unedited, straight out of camera shot for comparison.

Link to blog post....

Last edited:
Camera still works then buddy, this is good to see...not that mines seeing all that much action right now...

It's nicely composed and processed, I've seen some lovely light trails from this location

Lovely view down Mam Nick.

Nice capture, like the composition. Just a teeny bit too contrasty/sharp for my tastes, but then again, that's just me!

Dear god that's not my van. Our car was a little closer than that :p
Deckard, I know what you mean I'm a fan of contrasty images but I'm always worried about going too far. I think this time I wanted to brave it and I prefer it more contrasty than not tbh :)
Each to their own though!

Dear god that's not my van. Our car was a little closer than that :p

Phew......I thought you might have had to do a spot of exercise to get your pic.

Photographing your own vehicle in a landscape is a bit like your own footprints in the sand.

For what it's worth, thepic looks a bit too "bright" to me too.

Back