View of Success.

Edit My Images
Yes
Somebody asked me last night "What do you view as success?"

Straight away, my answer was "Somebody who is happy and who has grown spiritually and mentally."

Got me thinking, what's YOUR view of success?

Hope this is okay to post ;)

I'd say success is one of those things that is going to vary from person to person, quite greatly.

I'm more along your lines of thinking, I don't view success in purely monetary terms.

I think a successful person is one who is a happy person within themselves, and if they were to die tomorrow, would have little regret, having attempted to achieve all they want in life.

As Winston Churchill once said (or is reported to have said)

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

Success does vary greatly, I agree. Hence why I wanted to see what different people thought.

I think a successful person is one who is a happy person within themselves, and if they were to die tomorrow, would have little regret, having attempted to achieve all they want in life.

Love it :)

Not being any sort of philosopher ... :shrug:

... just keeping my health and growing old and contented with my wife Jill ... who should also keep her health ... :D

KeriAnn said:
Hope this is okay to post

Of course it is ... anything goes here as long as it is not TOO rude ... Janice will moderate ... if that's at all possible ... :naughty:

08.gif

Not a great philosopher either but ....

Success for me is being happy and content and raising my children to be respectful and considerate to others. ;)

oh and being able to pass the cake shop without going in!!!!!:LOL:

Many years ago when I was leaving school after my 'A' levels I had to see the Year Head for my leaving interview.

His first words were ....

"A Mr Gubby the Invisible Man , I've heard of you but never seen you "

Success is to get on with what you enjoy doing but stay out of sight ........

Tough one. I don't know. :shrug:

The acceptance that life gets pretty horrible sometimes if not most times & if religion is wrong I will be VERY p*ssed off

Thread crashed and burned eh? :p

Back