View

DJW

Edit My Images
Yes
Shot this afternoon. Had more time to process this one. Not sure about others but I find it very hard to capture on a photograph the panoramic view you experience with the eye. Any thoughts on how to improve appreciated

Cleeve-Hill-160406.jpg

To be honest I gon't know, Dave. It's a lovely pano. The only thing I can see is that the field isn't level, but then not many fields are. Clouds are excellent but other than them I can't see a focal point. Really, I'm just rambling, best not take any notice.

regards

Great sky Dave, and the processing really does emulate film, but the foreground lets it down. You could try cloning in a few grazing sheep. :D

CT said:
You could try cloning in a few grazing sheep. :D

Ewe know that would bring the picture alive CT..:getmecoat

Or pull the wool over our eyes!

Good skies, boring field. Needs some Challenger Mk II's rumbling across...

Arkady said:
Good skies, boring field. Needs some Challenger Mk II's rumbling across...

this guy kills me :D

CT said:
Great sky Dave, and the processing really does emulate film, but the foreground lets it down. You could try cloning in a few grazing sheep. :D

Noooooo!!! Don't do it!! LOL

Nice shot.. nothing wrong with that.. great feeling of space. Nice feel... Love it. I'd suggest that's a finished job... stop playing with it now, and print it :)

Great shot of a ladybird in its habitat. (y)

I like it how it is, but it might look better with a little crop off the bottom.

Matt said:

I like it how it is, but it might look better with a little crop off the bottom.

Really :nuts: ....must look closer ;)

Matt said:

You're just showing off with your lens aren't you?

Just because the rest of us only have normal eyes, doesn't mean you we can't see what you see. We just have to zoom into the grass really really close. :D

I really like it, well done. I have to admit though it would probably look better with the tanks or maybe a couple of apache copters unleashing hell!!! ;)

print it, for sure. Great stuff!

Back