Viewing EXIF data without right-clicking

Name
Ciaran
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone point me in the direction of software which allows me to view EXIF data (where present) without right-clicking on the image? Either by clicking the mouse and having a pop-up box appear or simply by hovering over the image - thanks. :shrug:

Only ever use Photoshop to find my EXIF data. Are you after something in particular like having data present at all times or do you want to find certain data (shutter speed, aperture etc) on demands? If it's the latter then surely just opening a RAW file in PS will give you what you want at the top of the raw adjustment window. If it's the former then it's just a case of going FILE > FILE INFO.

Can anyone point me in the direction of software which allows me to view EXIF data (where present) without right-clicking on the image? Either by clicking the mouse and having a pop-up box appear or simply by hovering over the image - thanks. :shrug:

Out of interest....why ?
A right click is as easy as a left click

Mine just do this anyway. Not sure if this is because I installed the Sony image viewer software.
If I am using file explorer, set to thumbnails, if I hover on the RAW file it shows the full exif, if over the jpeg, it just shows basici information.

Use FSViewer free download all you have to do is move the pointer to the right side of the screen

EXIFinfo

Google search will bring up download choices.

Works with IE. Don't know about other browsers.

Just put the mouse pointer on the pic and the info appears at the bottom.

Try opanda.com, i think it's free. it works for me.

Back