viewing spots at brands hatch

Name
matt beales
Edit My Images
No
im going brands hatch in august for the bsb and it is my first time there, can anyone tell me any good spots to get some nice shots. i would like some maybe on a corner. any advice is much appreciated.

is that on indy or gp circuit? the obvious locations are outside of paddock and druids, both quite close together and easy to get to, though depending what zoom and where you stand on the bank for paddock you might have to shoot through the fence, definately at druids iirc. if you can get into the middle at druids i think it's better, depends on what angles and backdrop you want really. try looking up previous peoples posted images to get an idea..?

guess it's on the indy on fri as testing/free practise only and qualy will be on the sat, normally down to the number of 'noisy' days they can run on the full gp circuit, they're quite limited the number of days per year they can use it.

good link from yamahadtm900, I've wandered round the gp circuit through the woods and there are a few raised areas and you can get quite close to the circuit and in quite a few places without the fencing, I've used outside of surtees and sterlings corners without fencing and along the straight out towards hawthornes.

Andrew.

Back