Viewing taken photos on the pc.

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
This may be a stupid question but I was watching some shows where they were doing studio photography and when they're taking pictures they appear on the PC for them to view, is this actual technology that exists (and is it affordable/easy) or is it editing the show to appear that way?
I've tried to google it several times but I'm probably wording it wrong so getting no results?

I'm interested because sometimes my photos look brilliant on the camera's small screen but when uploaded you see mistakes or things I could of improved on at the time but missed it because all appeared ok on my camera!

Cheers
Chris

Isn't this included as standard in Adobe Lightroom anyway? Great product to manage and adjust your photos regards especially for raw shooters.

Isn't this included as standard in Adobe Lightroom anyway?

Yes... just plug your camera into your computer with a USB lead, and select tethered shooting in Lightroom or Capture One Pro... easy, simple, and a great way to shoot in a studio.

Capture One is better as you can have more control of the camera, and actually get the live view on the computer monitor.

Back