village cricket

A very nice set of cricket shots... You really captured the action and drama...

Shots maybe need to be a little brighter and need a little boost of the blacks....

really like the last one - the action really makes this shot stand out from the rest imo

A very nice set of cricket shots... You really captured the action and drama...

Shots maybe need to be a little brighter and need a little boost of the blacks....

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I'll have another look at them

Harry

Well not sure about #1 does nothing for me
#2 focus is more on the bowler and not the batsman f/5.6 not help here
#3 not sure what all the spots are also the bright bit on the left side need sorting good to have the ball in it.
#4 Umpire is sharp not blower nice to have him mid air.
#5 is good but I think all of the photos look in need of a bit of PP to bring out the colours better.

#3 not sure what all the spots are also the bright bit on the left side need sorting good to have the ball in it.
#5 is good but I think all of the photos look in need of a bit of PP to bring out the colours better.

Oops - fat fingers !

Thanks for looking Chaz.

I was just trying a few things out here and agree that I'm not there yet.
Not sure what others think but having the woods behind may not have helped as it highlights every bit of dust kicked up by the players - still working on my PP.
Also right at the limit of my 70-200 hence the heavyish crops which of course doesn't help.

Back