Daily Vince31 365 challenge Year Two

Really love Father and Son - but I expect you guessed that :D

You need to edit post #12

Vince...a very good start to this new year... i see a variety of processing, not sure about a few... but..its healthy to experiment..its your project.. i love the dog shots... mother and son...epic.. so sweet.. and grand son noah.. out for the count waiting for you to take a photo?? good going Vince, here's to another year..but one absent of flowers...

Vince...a very good start to this new year... i see a variety of processing, not sure about a few... but..its healthy to experiment..its your project.. i love the dog shots... mother and son...epic.. so sweet.. and grand son noah.. out for the count waiting for you to take a photo?? good going Vince, here's to another year..but one absent of flowers...

Many thanks kind sir , I have promised myself to try new techinques and processing over this 2nd year of the challenge or it would not be different.

Be some shots will be Marmite or it wouldn't be photography :):)

Noah is a perfect model to work on throughout the challenge :love:

Great start, Vince...... Love to see the dogs and the way they interact (and pose so well for you!). Both sunset and sunrise are gorgeous........and, no flowers, so it's fruit and veg year, right? ;):LOL: pumpkin and raspberry....yum!

Back