Daily Vince31 - 366 Challenge (the End is Near)

OMG was just going to say the shots of each of the pups are brilliant but then I saw the last one - soooooo cute and I want one .... no I want them all!!!..... just got to get rid of OH and I can have them :LOL: Absolutely fantastic Vince :clap: :clap:

Absolute gorgeousness all of them! Butter wouldn't melt

Cheers T , They are little angels:)

OMG was just going to say the shots of each of the pups are brilliant but then I saw the last one - soooooo cute and I want one .... no I want them all!!!..... just got to get rid of OH and I can have them :LOL: Absolutely fantastic Vince :clap: :clap:

:LOL::LOL: Pleased you like Carol

Ah those pups are just adorable!

Cheers Jake .........

I only had 50 something pages to catch up on lol . some great shots mate

Hello old boy welcome back to the darkside side..........not long before you get the Canon clicking again :):)

Pleased you like the collection(y)

Yesterday's and today's are both great Vince, well done on getting them all to pose so well.
They all look great.

They are both so cute but I'm totally smitten with the black one

OMG will you stop it with the puppies :love: Mine's at that very ungainly stage now - and a right little basket :LOL:

Cheers Jake .........

Hello old boy welcome back to the darkside side..........not long before you get the Canon clicking again :):)

Pleased you like the collection(y)

I should be back up and running by the weekend (y)

I'm sorry, Vince, I am now not allowed to view or comment on your thread....I had to literally chew my way through the bars to get here to give you that message, I don't know how much time I have, but just wanted to say that the last photos are ab solut ley amaz i ......................................................................

OMG will you stop it with the puppies :love: Mine's at that very ungainly stage now - and a right little basket :LOL:

I can't refuse a good photo subject and these pups are just perfect :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Vince, they're too much! That littlun on the right... :love:

:) Pleased you like Toni :)

I should be back up and running by the weekend (y)

That is good news pal :)

I'm sorry, Vince, I am now not allowed to view or comment on your thread....I had to literally chew my way through the bars to get here to give you that message, I don't know how much time I have, but just wanted to say that the last photos are ab solut ley amaz i ......................................................................

Brilliant Sam .................I think you should have one :LOL:

Ver nicely aged - it was almost a relief not to see puppies :LOL: Although how I can be puppy broody when our newst is only about 4 months I do not know :LOL:

Well that's odd the cutie didn't show when I replied and I was going to say more puppies please lol!

Totally utterly adorably cute!!

Well that's odd the cutie didn't show when I replied and I was going to say more puppies please lol!

Totally utterly adorably cute!!

Many Thanks Trace Little Fergie I a real cutie and is going to my youngest Daughter in 2 weeks :)

Good luck, my old girl was a nightmare, I used to have to sit on her & put a towel over her head. The male on the other hand was a sweetie, I used to get the grinder out, say who's first & he'd come and lay on the floor ready.

All done Sarah , easy on youngsters:LOL::LOL:

The church is great and I really like the processing.

I am banned from looking at cute puppies, but I am sure that (if I was allowed to) I'd say that he just looks like the sweetest bundle of fur intent on climbing over and escaping! But I won't, because I can't!!!

The church is great and I really like the processing.

I am banned from looking at cute puppies, but I am sure that (if I was allowed to) I'd say that he just looks like the sweetest bundle of fur intent on climbing over and escaping! But I won't, because I can't!!!

Really appreciated your comments Sam :):):)

I know you want a puppy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Like the vintage processing on the church!
The puppy shot is very sharp but perhaps better with a different background: the washing machine (?) distracts a little.

Back