Daily Vince31 - 366 Challenge (the End is Near)

Well today is my final shot of the 366 challenge , really putting my thinking head on for todays shot.

Just want to thank everyone for the support and critique :):):):):):):):)

it's been a great experience indeed!!(y)

Wow last one already! It seems to have flown by ;)

Great work, sorry I haven't been around much recently, but will wait with anticipation for your final image! I really like 133 and 135 btw (y)

Be interested to hear your thoughts on your 365 too. Was it worth all the time, effort and stress?

Wow last one already! It seems to have flown by ;)

Great work, sorry I haven't been around much recently, but will wait with anticipation for your final image! I really like 133 and 135 btw (y)

Be interested to hear your thoughts on your 365 too. Was it worth all the time, effort and stress?

Many thanks Tim

In answer to you questions.........

Was it worth it?................. Yes if I put on a slideshow of all my images for the challenge , I can see errors and improvement throughoutn and i'm still learning and progressing in different ways. I have gone from a Auto user to a NON AUTO user now.

I personally never got stressed along the way I leave that at work (y)

The effort was awesome and enjoyable and sometimes tiring but worth it :)

Woohoo - well done you - looking out for todays - it should be cake, candles, fireworks :D

DAY 366 .......................................My new Grandson Noah ...............He is taking up all of our time now and will be my new model over many years so I end my challenge with the Special One x x x x x

Kissing Brown Rabbit by Vince31 (Aka Hartstone), on Flickr

The Good news is that I will continue my challenge but I make a promise now I will continue into the 2nd year but NO FLOWER SHOTS .............Now that;s a challenge lol ! :(

Well done you - and huge congratulations on Noah.

A truly excellent finale :D

No flower shots is going to be very difficult. Will you continue on this thread, or are you starting another?

Good for you vince ..a second year...and no flowers.. Ok... We'd better keep a closer eye on this one... !! Excellent finish... Class photo!! And congrates on your new addition.. As Michael has proven...they grow up and change so fast...just in seven months..
Well done vince !!

Many congratulations on making it through your 366 Vince! And congratulations on the new arrival too, plenty of photo ops there. Just over 2 weeks until my own is due:eek: I have enjoyed following your thread since i started my own in January especially your dog and flower shots, it will be hard to avoid the flower shots for the coming year. Glad to hear you are sticking at it and i look forward to seeing the results.

Phil

Good for you vince ..a second year...and no flowers.. Ok... We'd better keep a closer eye on this one... !! Excellent finish... Class photo!! And congrates on your new addition.. As Michael has proven...they grow up and change so fast...just in seven months..
Well done vince !!

Many congratulations on making it through your 366 Vince! And congratulations on the new arrival too, plenty of photo ops there. Just over 2 weeks until my own is due:eek: I have enjoyed following your thread since i started my own in January especially your dog and flower shots, it will be hard to avoid the flower shots for the coming year. Glad to hear you are sticking at it and i look forward to seeing the results.

Phil

Congratulations Vince! No flowers sure will be tough! You've done a fair few of them :LOL:

Many Thanks for the support and comments , really appreciate it (y)(y)(y)

Managed to get through the first x41 pages of your 365 challenge today matey - some superb shots and a nice variety of styles.. (y)

Top of my list tomorrow to work my way through the rest of your thread :)

A very fitting final image. Many congrats on completing, I've really enjoyed following your work :clap:

Back