Vintage PPing

Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
All pretty good IMO. #2 the most realistic looking vintage effect though. #1 and #3 look more 'LOMO'

(And I suppose a jet in a vintage is always going to be tricky to pull off! ;) )

2p

I think these work really well, but the (presumed) actors in image 1 really let down a very atmospheric image. The groundcrew seems to be giving the 'Start Number 1' (ie start engine number 1 as a pilot is clambering over the side, with another pilot seemingly visible in the cockpit.

The big point though is really nice processing! Good job, how did you do it?

Regards,

Cheesy

Fantastic processing on the first two :clap:
I would be very interested to know the technique if possible (y)

Loving the Lancaster shot but the horizon running off to the right keeps taking my attention away from the plane and ground crew.

I agree with Nick, also the ott Copyright does nothing and I could remove it in seconds with Photoshop , so serves no real purpose to be frank :shrug:

I love the Tiger Moth PP absolutley spot on :clap:

Les (y)

Nice one Gaz glad to have been able to help, some good effects can be had with experimentation (y)

re this I think that the large prominent defect to the right is maybe a bit overpowering leading my eye to it distracting from everything else, of course just my opinion certainly no expert only done one myself :)

Back