Vintage Squirrel at the feeder

Name
Gerry
Edit My Images
Yes
Sony a7Rii with Sony FE 200-600mm f5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens shot in vintage effect (PhotoScape) at 324mm, cropped, and centred!

3rd Upload, but 2nd with some crop editing now.. further to comments to date about framing and losing the subject, I have made some adjustments and think.. I "may" be getting close to an acceptable framing now.

Boring stuff... Shot at.. f/6.3, ISO-3200, 1/1250s shutter with the a7Rii in manual mode and I was free handholding the camera/lens with no aids.
feedback welcomed! I know the vintage filter will not appeal to most and i apologise in advance

[media] ]View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/199748624@N08/53390554862/in/dateposted-public/[/media]

I don't mind the vintage look at all. Not sure about the creases though.

I don't mind the vintage look at all. Not sure about the creases though.
I had ISO too high on the original and could see the grain ... so i used the creases to hide the mess up if that makes sense! This is still very very new to me, photography and maybe i am trying too hard to be spot on !

I had ISO too high on the original and could see the grain ... so i used the creases to hide the mess up if that makes sense! This is still very very new to me, photography and maybe i am trying too hard to be spot on !

No problem Gez. You only learn these things from experience. ISO is very dependent on the conditions, and sometimes it's a tool best used sparingly.

Back