Name
Konstantin
Edit My Images
Yes
hc.jpg

very nice backgrond
Sharp and clear

and i love oasis.

Looks like an Augusta I think but havent checked, good blur and sharp too ... nice shot

lovely shot with lots of different colours but could someone tell me what the dark patch is on the brickwork to the left of top left hand window as its caught my eye

Great shot - any idea who the VIP was?

Looks like the chopper's smiling thanks to the foot level window :LOL:

Regards the Reg..
I've googled it and it was an Aeroflot-Nord B737. It crashed in Sep 08..
This must have taken over the reg :eek:

From Aviation Safety Network:
Flight 821 took off from Moscow (SVO) on a domestic flight to Perm. Contact with the flight was lost while the airplane was at 3600 feet in "difficult weather conditions", according to Aeroflot officials.
The plane came down on the outskirts of the city, hitting the ground just a few hundred yards from small wooden houses and apartment buildings.
Investitgation revealed that the pilot lost spatial orientation during the night-time approach through clouds. This led to a banking of the plane onto its left wing, and its entering into an intensive descent and collision with the ground. The pilot was not familiar with the attitude indicator (ADI) used on Western jets, compared to those of Russian jets. Also, an unspecified amount of alcohol was detected in the pilot's body, and he was overworked.

The probable cause of the aircraft accident was the loss of spatial orientation of the crew, primarily the captain's failure to actively pilot the plane at the final stage of flight, which led to a lerft-hand bank, entering a steep descent and collision with the ground. The loss of spatial orientation occurred during a night flight, in clouds, with the autopilot disconnected, and automatic thrust control. A factor contributing to the loss of spatial orientation and the inability of its recovery, was the lack of training of the crew in techniques of piloting an aircraft, crew resource management (CRM) and insufficient skills coping with complex aircraft attitudes of aircraft with Attitude Direction Indicators installed on foreign and domestic modern aircraft.

Great shot by the way (y)

Back