Virtual Office

Edit My Images
No
office.jpg

(y)
i like the idea you have gone for there.
but not sure why but it does not work for me..
maybe a tighter crop on the right/ or the laptop placed on her left..

but as i say i like the idea..

md(y)

after thought . it would be good if you could see the laptop was turned on as it look's like its just been placed there..

just a thought

perhaps make it more 'widescreen' by clipping a little bit of the top and bottom.... make it seem more landscape....

A very good idea. I can see how I think it could have been executed differently.

I would have gotten more behind her (IE Step to the right, so she's more symmetrical), and also gotten a little bit lower.

The image as it stands though, I think its a great idea, just needs a little tweaking at shooting time if you can redo it :)

I'm with those immediately above me!!

Almost, but not quite!

Where was it shot by the way?

Guys, many thanks for the constructive feedback. I tend to agree with all of your comments and wish I had joined this site earlier so that I could have re-taken it. It was taken in Hyde Park. I did overlay an image onto the Laptop so that it looked like it was on in the final version.

I agree with all the above, but personal I'd like to see more of the young lady's tattoo :LOL:

depends what image you put on and if it was done welll....

Putting a screen-dump of some commonly used programmes would work, but putting a random image on it may look a bit tacky...

i was thinking the actual image itself inside the laptop? i did have a go but can't upload it it's saying file size it to big, i have made it small 800mp but it won't, bloody computer will be the death of me!!

Back