visionsoundexpress on ebay?

Edit My Images
Yes
I don't understand. What exactly is "too good to be true"?

They have a used 1D Mk III, condition unspecified, for £1330.
They have a used 1Ds Mk III, condition unspecified, for £2700.
Are they "too good to be true"? Without knowing anything about the condition of the items, I'd say not necessarily.

And they have a bunch of items on which you can bid. Are they "too good to be true"? I guess it depends on what the final prices are, but they could be anything.

Personally, I would not buy from them because:
(a) They don't seem to have sold any photographic equipment previously - but suddenly they have a bunch of high-end bodies - what's going on there?
(b) They don't take PayPal. Always a bit suspicious.

They have sold expensive items before now and though they have not been eBay sellers for very long their feedback is good (the only bad ones seem undeserved). That said if you don't really need a new body just now you might be better to wait, as Stewart says you have no idea of the condition of the bodies. Lack of paypal isn't a sign of a bad seller, just someone who doesn't have/like paypal. You could try contacting them by email asking for more details of condition and history of the bodies.

True, lack of PayPal isn't a sign of a bad seller, but aside from what you've suggested it could be a sign of a dodgy seller that PayPal won't allow to have an account. Unless a seller has a proper credit/debit card processing facility, by not using PayPal limits their sales hugely, especially as almost every buyer uses PayPal whether they want to or not.

Bank transfers are really not a good idea with large sums of money when buying from a seller you don't have proper contact details for.

I'd also suggest getting in touch with them, see how quickly they reply, if they are willing to provide a phone number. Personally I'd never spend that sort of money with an eBay seller without using a credit card for security.

Hi.

Is there anyone in here, who has bought from visionsoundexpress on Ebay?

:bonk:

Back