Yes
Just some shots of the Mutt.

Cooper 14 Week Hungarian Vizsla

4976671657_30126e91c1_z.jpg

4868264523_8b72323781_z.jpg

4976684647_1ee58a9060_z.jpg

And at Warp speed

4998070899_06fbe53f4c_z.jpg

Has everyone bouht puppies recently, making me jealous.
This is a breed i have never heard of, very nice but those ears look dangerous!!

Paul

off to Google vizsla

Very nice shots, your dog almost looks like a german short haired pointer type.
lovely dog though.

thanks.

Its much in the same vein as a GSP performs a similar hunting role with the but the Vizsla is classed as a HPR (hunt point retrieve) whereas the GSP is pointer thats only expected to hunt and point (some will do a god job of retrieving though)

not a breed of dog that i have ever come accross either
he certainly looks a lovely dog though

They are still relatively uncommon, one was the overall winner of crufts this year so no doubt the popularity will increase.

Its often used as a hunting dog on grouse moors etc, makes a good roughshooting dog also.

here is a few from this morning, trying a different style of PP
5000370777_ba2cb5e9f6_z.jpg

and not sure about the framing of this one, also he looks a little worried!
5000991722_ddc8760551_z.jpg

The third shot is a nice example of a Vizsla doing what they were bred to do ;)

@ Markyboy, try and go for the vizsla , there's a lot less slobber with these guys than with a Dogue de Bordeaux :D

Nice shots Stevie, a lovely looking dog you have there. Vislas remind a lot of Wiemeraners (sp) but with a different colouring. How similar are they?

@ Markyboy, try and go for the vizsla , there's a lot less slobber with these guys than with a Dogue de Bordeaux :D

I know mate but its the wife that needs convincing. Would be great for me as im outdoors quite a bit and this type of dog needs that to stop them getting restless.

Very similar to a wiemy, not as big and not as highly strung (generally) usually have a bit more hunting instinct (show and working lines seem to be closer than alot of other breeds)

Hi.
Those are wonderful :) Your doggie is awesome.
btw, may I ask what cam do u use?

Jst Stunning. These are the kinda pics I'd like to see more of in this section rather than unedited snaps :) fab!

This is my favourite type of dog, been wanting one for years but the wife wants to get a French Mastif. Need to let her see these pics as it might help my case.(y)

Talk to her about the slobber up the walls, on the suite, up the curtains...:nuts:

Back to OP - the colour looks a little toned down as I know these as a marvellous rich chestnut/ginger and these look more sandy. Maybe my monitor?

I love #1 pose, 'hiding'

Last edited:
Thanks guys

Camera is a 5dmkII

Colour is washed out a little, Vibrancy up in Lr3 and Saturation down. I just like the look of it.

shorty - Thanks!

Gman - its my fave to!

Well he's just beautiful - and you've done him justice in your shots. I like warp speed the best - the composition is excellent with the slant / white line on the floor (y)

Back