VMCC CADWELL PARK

Edit My Images
Yes
Well I finally got my backside to the mountain was a 4 hour drive after getting a little lost but I made it arriving to blue skys.:D

Shot most pics between the bottom of the mountain and the hairpin found the rest of the circuit either to far away or a very high pov.

This was not my best day was either me or the camera was struggling to focus as the bikes were in and out of sunlight a lot but was a fun day including some great roads near the circuit got to give the Z a good blast but the sports suspension and RF tyres not liking the bumps nearly launching me into the hedge a few times :LOL: and the drive home was only 3 hours I was glad of a warm shower and a few cool beers :D:D which tasted great after being on the go from 4am to 9.30pm.

10074120376_8c0366f0f2_b.jpg

10001472255_fcacac72a5_b.jpg

9996168254_8aa881050d_b.jpg

10074183853_9379ebbe7c_b.jpg

9995330075_48f87cddde_c.jpg

10074118096_1c462be2d9_b.jpg

Really nice set, love the sidecars, and as above , the scoot is a goodun,
Dave

Like them all but thought 2 was the best, until I saw 3!

Always a sucker for stares as well as big-wheelers, excellent capture.

Great set, lovely light. Love the look of concentration/fear on the sidecar passenger!

Nice set do like pic 4 as something different

Really nice set, love the sidecars, and as above , the scoot is a goodun,
Dave

Like them all but thought 2 was the best, until I saw 3!

Always a sucker for stares as well as big-wheelers, excellent capture.

Super series.
Two faves, #1 and #3.

Number 3 for me. It's the eyes!

Great set, lovely light. Love the look of concentration/fear on the sidecar passenger!

Thanks very much for comments (y) the light could create a nice shot even though it made things tricky and the scooters are always good to shoot was a great battle for first place in the scooter race on sat right down to the line.

A few more

9996167215_4995a53ec0_b.jpg

10074085615_6ef04ffac1_b.jpg

10041138824_2a694d15ec_b.jpg

10001467274_e768ca40cb_b.jpg

10074042324_f002f269b5_b.jpg

#3 is a nice catch Gaz. Be interested to hear how you think Cadwell compares to Brands.
See you at BTCC next week ?

Great set as usual Gaz, 2 3 4 and 5 for me. Am going to brands for BTCC and BSB so will keep an eye out for you if your going (y)

i like them all i so miss going here is the ducati bar still exist ?

The only bar I saw was next to the mountain and boy it was hard to resist going in there on a warm sunny day + it was my birthday but I held off till I got back home and those first few bottles never touched the side :D

#3 is a nice catch Gaz. Be interested to hear how you think Cadwell compares to Brands.
See you at BTCC next week ?

Cheers Neil will catch up next week only there Fri/Sat got to work sun but it means I get BSB Friday off :D

Great set as usual Gaz, 2 3 4 and 5 for me. Am going to brands for BTCC and BSB so will keep an eye out for you if your going (y)

Will keep my peepers on the lookout for you Dex if I walk passed you on race day and don't say hello its cos I will be drinking and may be a little pie eyed so please don't take offence :D

Last edited:
You say you struggled, but I don't see that here!

Lovely job matey... as usual!

Challenging light but look at the results. I love Cadwell for the dappled light.

You say you struggled, but I don't see that here!

Lovely job matey... as usual!

Challenging light but look at the results. I love Cadwell for the dappled light.

Cheers Andy ( binnned a lot of shots ) I seem to be struggling all the time these days its an age thing :LOL: agree on the dappled light I love it you at Silverfence this weekend ?

Last edited:
Yeah been at sillystone the last two days...

All superb but the standout for me is #3, just everything about it works - very closely followed by #2 wall hangers for sure

.DAVID.

Back