Vow Renewal

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a small handful of pics that I took from the wedding vow renewal ceremony that I mentioned a while ago...

The Groom...
DSC_0008.jpg

The Couple...
DSC_0025.jpg

The Priest...
DSC_0017.jpg

And The Confetti
DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

Thanks!

Any comments and criticism most welcome. And while you're about it, wish Becky all the best - as you may remember me saying, she's not in the best of health...

the Priest is a corker !

The renewal ceremony was for a reason. To show everyone their enduring love for each other.
"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health"
Respect.
Rob.

Update: Just heard that Becky ended her fight earlier this morning. :(

I know that she liked the photos that I took on her big day, so I'm pleased as punch that I was among those that helped to bring a smile to her face towards the end.

Sorry to hear that mate, really sorry to hear that.

Feel comforted in the fact you brought a smile to her face during her final times.

My condolences to the family and friends :(

Update: Just heard that Becky ended her fight earlier this morning. :(

I know that she liked the photos that I took on her big day, so I'm pleased as punch that I was among those that helped to bring a smile to her face towards the end.

.Choked.
really.

I'm pleased for you too that you could capture her important day, for her, for her loved ones. I know how important that is.

How terribly sad

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes

I thought I was the only one. Great pics capturing a very happy day I'm sure. My condolences to her loved ones.

Very moving images Chris, condolences to all involved.

Damn! :( That poor guy must be in bits.

Thank you everyone for the kind words - I'll be sure to pass them on. It was a day that nobody's gonna forget in a long while, for all the right reasons...

So, so sorry to hear that, they're great pictures made even more touching by that terrible news. What an absolute choker.

Condolences to all her friends and family.

John

well done Chris, good shots that made Becky happy in her last days. Condolances to the groom, very bitter sweet

Like the others Im sitting here with a lump in my throat.
You must feel very mixed emotions about the pictures at the moment but, at least you know you brought her some happiness with them.
Condolences to the family ... especially the groom.

Thanks again everyone. A close friend of theirs had a peek at this thread a little earlier and was absolutely choked by everyone's responses - so thank you for that too

EDIT: So much so that she's signed up!

Great pictures CD, and like everyone else I'm deeply saddened by the news about Becky. The groom will have some lovely pictures to remember her by :(

Beautiful shots, such a sad ending - but atleast she had her day.

My condolences to her family :(

Very moving shots Chris.:(

Back