Vulcan Photo Call at Bruntingthrope

Edit My Images
Yes
Details and a few extra photos on my site: http://www.fast-air.co.uk/vulcan-bruntingthorpe-2011/

Vulcan-XH558-And-Victor-XM715-photo.jpg

Bruntingthorpe-Line-Up-2011-photo-2.jpg

Bruntingthorpe-Line-Up-2011-photo-1.jpg

Vulcan-XH558-photo-2.jpg

Victor-XM715-photo-1.jpg

Buccaneer-S2B-XX900-photo.jpg

I wonderful set of images, I'm just annoyed at myself because I only seem to find out about these events after they have happened :bang: :bang: :bang:

I would love it I'd there were a full set flying what a display that would make, Victor, Vulcan and Valiant now that something that should have permanent lottery funding (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I wonderful set of images, I'm just annoyed at myself because I only seem to find out about these events after they have happened :bang: :bang: :bang:

I would love it I'd there were a full set flying what a display that would make, Victor, Vulcan and Valiant now that something that should have permanent lottery funding (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

The event was an invite only job but she would still be there today for the Cold War Jet collection open day that is open to the public.

Three V bombers in the air togeather would be a great thing to see!

Fantastic as per usual Gord, You got the Nimrod without anyone in the way (unlike me)

good set .. i do like number 4, great angle... but does number 5 look like its made out of paper mache?? (y)

Back