VW at the beach

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
These are my first attempts at taking pics of my VW with a DSLR. It was a bleak day down at Boscombe pier a few days ago.

They are also the first pics i've ever put on talk photography!

I know the light is rubbish but there's never any surf when the suns out!

Busbeach.jpg

I yried to make it look a bit lighter in this one

tph.jpg

Not sure why i left the door open in this one?

tph2.jpg

Loving the van :) On day I shall have one, one day....

Shoots? Your right a bit dark and I think the raming would have been a little better if you had stepped to the left whilst keeping the front end in shot and missing all the parked cars behind??

:agree: They could all do with some more light, but hey... this is the UK after all :LOL:

I think you'd have been better reversing the van into the space, then you'd have had the sea & beach as a backdrop, rather than a takeaway, either that or parking sideways across 2 spaces to give yourself a bit of space.

JMO :)

: or parking sideways across 2 spaces to give yourself a bit of space.

JMO :)

Yeah, i guess i wasn't really thinking about taking the pictures when i parked, but i had all the space in the world to park sideways :bonk:

I love these vans! :love:

Yours is absolutely stunning!! :D

I so want to get my hands on one and get snapping... such a fantastic subject matter!! :D

Good start, as mentioned above! :D Although, I can't help but want to see it on the beach if possible!

Please do more! :D Can't wait to see more of this VW1 :D

classic motor, nice one, and the interior looks smart too

Thanks guys, unfortunately im away working in Reading at the moment and the bus has to stay behind in Bournemouth :( I'll take some more pics of my adventures in her next time im back. Not sure i'd get away with driving onto Bournemouth beach though!

What a lovely van, in cracking nick :)

I'd have been tempted to use a mich narrower Depth of Field, resulting in a blurred background, as (esp in 3) the surrounding intrude, making the composition a little busy.

I hope you take more of this fine beast, there is loads of potential

Back