VW EOS with air ride & bentleys

Name
Slater
Edit My Images
Yes
I am good friends with Jak who owns a scunthorpe based car club called "Lowsocial" And he has just freshened his EOS up with some new chrome bentley wheels sat under the arches. We got in touch last week as he wanted some promo/press shots for the car club, so he & 3 other cars came down last night & we went out shooting in the sun. As well as the eos they brought me a Audi S8 on air, a Mk6 golf on air & a Nissan 200sx to play with (more of those to come)

But for now here is what is by far my favourite photo from last nights session..

Any C&C appreciated

Lowsocial | EOS | Stanced.Imaging by Stanced.Imaging, on Flickr

Cheers,

Slater

(y)

Out of my depth here with all the terminology :D,looks a nice motor but perhaps not the best angle to appreciate it....and the bright sunlight kinda draws my attention first :thinking:

I think composition is good, and angle and level from which you shot at. The lighting is distracting though, too bright top right, and too dark at the rear of the car so that the detail has been lost. The reflection on the bumper below and to the right of the number plate catches my eye, not in a good way. Perhaps a small amount of OCF could have been used to balance it up a bit?

I was going to suggest what Poah has said, maybe not to remove all reflections though. The sunlight isn't too distracting for me.

I am only from Lincoln and was heading up towards scunny in my van last Sunday and saw this, the audi and the 200sx in convoy heading back towards Lincoln. Seen the E0S a few times now.

I disagree with POAH, on show cars, the level of reflection achieved in the paintwork is a big thing, and can be great to show in photos, especially if the reflection is interesting.

I think it's a tad underexposed and maybe a little warm.

Its a cracking shot but the blown out area in the top right pulls your eye away and makes the rear look underexposed.

Back