Vw Passat Estate, My Metal

Name
Daz
Edit My Images
Yes
Okay people nothing special, well is to me but thats the car.

Photos of my passat few mixture of shots, not an actual shoot more stop and shoot lol Cheers

LeedsRun19.jpg

LeedsRun15.jpg

Typical magazine pose, but im taking the photo lol

LeedsRun1.jpg

LMC094.jpg

LMC108.jpg

LMC115.jpg

Rather like this shot.

LMC087.jpg

MixMatch165.jpg

Snow pictures 1st time it snowed lol

SnowCar2.jpg

SnowCar3.jpg

SnowCar4.jpg

SnowCar5.jpg

SnowCar7.jpg

SnowCar8.jpg

Cheers all.

Its a 1.9 tdi, love my diesel's, was the 130bhp model had a remap to 167.6bhp does me fine :) Very good motorway car and i do around 25 shows a year plus a couple in europe so diesel works well for me :)

Very nice! I'm going to be looking for a diesel soon and might have to add the passat to my list. Is it on air or juice?

Air mate, juice is rubbish and far to rough lol

Smart, good shots too, looks like my hubby's astra though - front splitter turns into a snow plough when the snow is this deep!

what the hell is that grill replacement? interesting
I've been looking at 2.5TDI A4's if I can find one and can't get a petrol I like.

is the suspension adjustable?

That is awesome!! Can i do that to my VW Sharan????

a nice set of shots, but why on earth do that to any car let alone a family estate!! madness!

*have the council employed you as a snow plough?

love it, great piece of modding going off there (y) liking the snow pictures, the colour seems better. cool as *uck!!!

Smart, good shots too, looks like my hubby's astra though - front splitter turns into a snow plough when the snow is this deep!

Not sure ho it look like an astra but i suppose if you put an astra in front of it, then it might lol

Its not a splitter its the standard front bumper, just center section smoothed, gives and overall fresher impact. if it helps spec list:

Spec List:

VW Passat Estate TDI 130 sport highline.
Remapped to 167.6bhp.

Car Spec: cruise control, traction control, climate control, rear parking sensors, hid conversion in headlights, auto dim rear view mirror, electric windows and mirrors. The mileage is 164,000.

Exterior:
Smoothed front bumper
Deleted rear door handles
Audi front handles
Shortened rear plate recess
All badges and wiper from rear deleted
Chrome and colour coded roof bars
Stubby ariel
Side repeaters deleted
Debadged grille painted gloss black with chrome trim
Chrome strips on doors and bumpers
Front arches rolled and pulled 25mm
Rear arches rolled and pulled 35mm
Full respray in original collarado red

Interior:
Heated cream leather seats with cream alcantara centres
Cream lower dash with black upper
Cream leather door cards with black top strips
Cream carpets throughout
Front and rear centre arm rests
Painted centre console and door pulls to match exterior of the car (colorado red)

ICE:
Kenwood 7029 double din dvd head unit
Kenwood bluetooth handsfree phone kit
Kenwood ipod connection
Freeview and tv box

Chassis:
Full Rayvern airride kit, with internal gauge and switches, larger capacity tank and compressor.
Koni adjustable front struts
FK adjustable rear struts
18" Mercedes Alphards.

Have a look at my other automotive section, it has my Old Golf in it :)

but why on earth do that to any car let alone a family estate!! madness!?

Why not, it looks good can do all the mods i want yet till travel every where i like, can load up my camera gear and others and get the mates in and off we go shooting :) The practical side and having the looks is spot on.

is the suspension adjustable?

It should be its air ride, press a button the front goes up same on back two buttons one for the front on for the rear :)

Plus it can be drove low very low, so low i some times catch the sump on Cats Eye's lol When lowered the sump sits on the floor, when on grass the sills do lol but all propper by the suspension.

How many cars can do that, look clean and fresh and still go down dirt tracks and over fields to get that perfect shot :)

Nice ride dude :cool:

I have a Passat, 170 TDI, it's the way forward :D

waaaahoooo that is sexy, from a car enthusiast i love it vags are great. Pics are also well done.

Bet it doesn't go out much in this weather. My v6 is hard work when its like this.

I like the pictures mate (y)

I guess I just dont understand why you would modify a) an estate car and b) one that has a massey ferguson engine under the hood :D

Hey, whatever floats your boat mate and afterall modifying is a very personal thing so good on you for bieng different.

I thought you had a body in the boot till I read about the air bits! :)

Love it!
Got one of these myself recently and did have a thought in the back of my head to do something like this but having done it all before I decided not to and continue funding the house!

Bet it doesn't go out much in this weather. My v6 is hard work when its like this.

Your hving a laugh, its covered in snow, spent an hour digging her out of my drive way 2night, she gets used and abused its a car lol She not to bad at going sideways in the snow untill traction kicks in lol

She is a show car but a work horse aswell :)

Love the 4th pic in the first post.

Good looking motor u have mate

a nice set of shots, but why on earth do that to any car let alone a family estate!! madness!

*have the council employed you as a snow plough?

you obviously have no idea how big the dub scene is then.:shrug:

nice car though, i want to swap my smoothed gttdi mk4 for a passat soon.(y)

love this car mallo
loved ** old golf...seen it oneumania
and in couple of mags
stuning....hopefully ill be able to afford a air setup on my car soon enough
:)

That is one of the cleanest Passat's I've ever seen, love the photos too!!

Just a pity we need to have a front licence plate over here, spoils the look of the bumper and doesn't look much better on the dash... :(

Back