Wacom Cintiq Pro 13"or 16" - anyone using ??

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
I'm right on the cusp of investing in one of the above, I currently use a Wacom intuos Pro, and am interested in people's thoughts on the New Cintiq, did you up grade from another Wacom product ? Was it worth it ? How are you finding using it? Etc.

Cheers
Simon.

I use the Cintiq 24HD and totally wouldn't be without it, is an amazing piece of kit and one of the best investments I have ever made. I went from an Intuos Pro large to this and it's night & day difference.

I will say however that it's a brilliant investment if you are using it every day as it will speed up your workflow and feels a lot more natural to draw/edit with but if you are just a casual user then it's maybe not the most cost effective piece of kit as they aren't cheap! If you are going to get one then I'd recommend going for the larger one as it's just nicer having the larger screen to work on.

I use the Cintiq 24HD and totally wouldn't be without it, is an amazing piece of kit and one of the best investments I have ever made. I went from an Intuos Pro large to this and it's night & day difference.

I will say however that it's a brilliant investment if you are using it every day as it will speed up your workflow and feels a lot more natural to draw/edit with but if you are just a casual user then it's maybe not the most cost effective piece of kit as they aren't cheap! If you are going to get one then I'd recommend going for the larger one as it's just nicer having the larger screen to work on.
Thank for your input, I do edit on a daily basis and feel it would be a welcome addition, although i'm not sure the wife would agree :)

Back