Waddington Airshow 30/06/07 (Image Heavy !)

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys,

Here's a few from a very wet day at Waddington yesterday (still trying to dry out !), excuse me if I'v wrongly I.D'd the planes !

Just also have to mention all images were taken with the 1D mkII and 300mm f4 'L' with the 1.4x converter (all wrapped in a plastic bag with an elastic band arond the lens hood !), and are presented uncropped, considering the awful conditions I'm hugely impressed with the results, think I'm gonna like this combination.

Sorry for all the images, but thought I'd share them all in just 1 thread !

Comments as always most welcome.

Alan

SU-27SK Flanker (Indian Airforce)

MP3Y9033aft.jpg
[/IMG]

MP3Y9078aft.jpg
[/IMG]

MP3Y9326aft.jpg
[/IMG]

Typhoon

MP3Y9170aft.jpg
[/IMG]

MP3Y9159aft.jpg
[/IMG]

Spitfire mk9

MP3Y8747aft.jpg
[/IMG]

Hercules

MP3Y9363aft.jpg
[/IMG]

A couple of 'vapour shots'

MP3Y9294aft.jpg
[/IMG]

MP3Y9534aft.jpg

love these shots, the damp weather has produced some good vapour shots, great image quality.

Very nice shots, esp considring the conditions. Well done

Spitfire is the pick for me, although all good.
I'd have liked a bit more empty space for the planes to fly into on a couple.
Good work under the conditions :)

Beautiful Spitfire shot Alan.

Like the jet with the chute out back too.:)

Thanks for the kind words guys, your words make getting wet almost worth it !

Nice shots indeed, it aint easy in the rain. The helix pattern the white prop tips make on the Herc always amazes me. Did they do the role demo?
Well done:clap:
Dean:)

Thanks for the comments guys :), the role demo didn't happen Dino, weather was just to bad :-(.

Chris, sorry to hear about your wasted journey, thats a real downer mate, just been looking at Duxford, like the sound of them all !, especially the flying legends, abit skint now this month, so I guess that ones out of the question, but might try for one of the others though.

Alan

Back