Waiting for an answer

Are we all not, "Waiting for an answer", good title and I also quite like this one, well spotted.

This is one occasion when focus is unimportant, in fact its nebulous nature helps.

View attachment 73181

This happened as I was leaving this church in Marble Arch. I didn't nail the focus, but I like the result.

Hk2-4 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

the meaning here is....what was the question
can God answer....but Will He?

The Just Shall Live By Faith

sorry to go all religious but your shot reminds me that we need to have the faith of children..

ah the photo....crop the lhs dark area to amplify the brighter parts

Last edited:
Alas not sure it works for me, but heyho well captured and admire you for airing it....

It is certainly a private moment, so the subject would not want to be focused on.

Thus its a bit of a dichotomy for me. privacy versus art........................

Just my Humble opinion

Alas not sure it works for me, but heyho well captured and admire you for airing it....

It is certainly a private moment, so the subject would not want to be focused on.

Thus its a bit of a dichotomy for me. privacy versus art........................

Just my Humble opinion

Thanks, Mark. If it was someone who had turned up to pray, I wouldn't have taken this pic.
I liked the moment because it was a child playing, and the pink hat really offset the reflective atmosphere.
But because I was slow to react I ended up with this blurry image, that was a bit more ambiguous.
( Or crap :)

Hk2-4 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

the meaning here is....what was the question
can God answer....but Will He?

The Just Shall Live By Faith

sorry to go all religious but your shot reminds me that we need to have the faith of children..

ah the photo....crop the lhs dark area to amplify the brighter parts

Thanks for the edit, but the dark area was a deliberate choice, as it balances the washed out weak image. Obscuring the poor focus. But appreciate the time you have taken with it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the edit, but the dark area was a deliberate choice, as it balances the washed out weak image. Obscuring the poor focus. But appreciate the time you have taken with it.

and it does!!

let there be light?

alls well which i dont edit...dont quote me
cheers
geof

Last edited:
I wonder if going b&w and adding some grain could help take the oof element to another level? Just a thought off the top of my head.

I wonder if going b&w and adding some grain could help take the oof element to another level? Just a thought off the top of my head.

either this is just a photo...or a message...dont see that any treatement would alter the message

ask and receive

Back