Waitrose Half Price Boxed Chocolate

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Well that was an expensive shop considering I only went for a couple of bits

One day only (Fri 1st Dec) all boxed chocolate half price, all manner of things ranging from Maltesers, Lindt, Celebrations, Green and Black, Just Brazils, Monty Bojangles and the list goes on

Even better got some vouchers from them yesterday and had a 12 quid off a £60 pound shop, didn't take long to reach that target

You shop at Waitrose?
You can buy the coffees and lunch on the next meet.

Its the only supermarket here and five minutes walk away, also no dearer than Sainsburys or Co-Op
Handy for collecting stuff bought from John Lewis, free coffee a day as well with a purchase, newspaper too if you spend over a tenner.

Not so pleased with Nat West, they are shutting down our local branch, always seems busy when I go in there.
No coffee on me, got to travel to the next town now to pay cheques in, no free bus pass for me

Don't talk to me about Natwest. I used to work for them in the days when they had managers in branches. Now they've just blocked my credit card - "Read the terms and conditions, Sir".

Customer service? Poundland is better.

What is their reasoning for blocking your card, thought they would want you to use it so they get the fees.

Pretty fed up losing our local branch, yet more jobs going and don't want to bank online.

What is their reasoning for blocking your card, thought they would want you to use it so they get the fees.

Their reasoning is that they can block any transaction at any time. End of. I was at less than 25% of my credit limit and had just settled by direct debit last month's bill which was more than the potential new balance.

In essence they said that Natwest was right because they always are and the customer can get stuffed.

Back