130040525_qHeYD-L.jpg

41173679_vwvJV-L.jpg

130040728_QrsLY-L.jpg

130045692_Wtohw-L.jpg

yes I know the horizon is 'skew whiff' to Lazy to straighten it tonight:clap:
41173568_35Bua-L.jpg

thanks for looking
Chris

Nice shots Chris, IMO i wouldnt straighten the horizon, it looks more dynamic as it is.
I had a go at shooting these at the Relentless world series, great work.
I assume these were from a pulley and not a towboat.
Cheers for posting.
Dean:)

Great shots there, really capturing the moment (y) although I would disagree with Dino, I would straighten it only slightly though, I think it's a bit too off for it to be dynamic (just mho)

Those shots look good, I had a go once at taking some wakeboarding stuff it was quite interesting. Never tried actually wakeboarding myself though!

Will have the opportunity to shoot some wakeboard action myself later this year, what shutter speed/aperture should I be looking to use?
Great shots by the way, the first one is my favourite.

, what shutter speed/aperture should I be looking to use?
Great shots by the way, the first one is my favourite.

Thanks
when I shoot these Wake boarders I shoot wide open in aperture priority to get a really fast shutter speed
which freezes the water 'spray'

but must add that these were taken from the side of the Lake which I think is much harder to get 'dynamic' looking shots than stood on the back of a speed boat - which in IMHO is like shelling peas as the distance between boat and boarder hardly changes at all so far less focusing problems

I really enjoy shooting these guys as the colours make for some great looking pics
will look forward to seeing what you come up with when you shoot them
so please dont forget to post the results on here
cheers Chris

Love these shots, fast moving stuff is the one thing I can't get a handle on at all and need to find some more high speed sports to practice with, might need to head off to the coast and find some of these guys jumping the waves!

He's trying to invert, but lost the line... it'd be in the water by the time the picture was taken.

Here are the ones i took last year BK, not as good as your shots but i quite like them. Sorry if i hijacked your thread, will remove them if you like.
ski-3.jpg

ski-2.jpg

ski-1.jpg

Dean

Back