Walberswick, the 'Fence'.

No crit from me Neil, I like the image as is with the two chunks of cloud filling the otherwise plain sky. Good exposure and nice composition.(y)

George.

No crit from me Neil, I like the image as is with the two chunks of cloud filling the otherwise plain sky. Good exposure and nice composition.(y)

George.

Cheers George.
I actually waited for those two little clouds to wander into the frame!

It has potential but I think it might have worked better if you had pulled back a little more and made the fence less prominent. The two small clouds in the sky are a nice touch.

It has potential but I think it might have worked better if you had pulled back a little more and made the fence less prominent. The two small clouds in the sky are a nice touch.

Yeah, to be honest, I did think that a little earlier, at least it would have given me a few more cropping options too.
Cheers for the feedback!

I like this shot. It might just be me, but to my eye, the two clouds are balanced off against two tufts of long grass behind the fence. Might just the my crazy eyes though.

:agree:

Back