Walk of Shame (must be embarrassed)

Animal flipflops. Best thong (bit that goes between the toes) by far. No chafing. Cheap too.

There's only one place a thong goes, it's not between the toes and most certainly not on a bloke.

The passed out of shame...

Lloret del Mar May 2013!!!

You haven't lived if you've never worn a thong ;)

Does on my head in Magaluf with the Yorkshire Lass owner chasing me count?

It was 1995.....

Steve

I think the last time I did the walk of shame was in 2009........ I'd gone back to a female friend's house as she was completely drunk and I was a little worried about her being on her own all night (honest your honour :whistle: )

Anyway...... I was living with my parents at the time and I didn't decide to do this until about 2:30am so didn't ring home to let them know I wasn't coming home....... by 07:30 I was being called by my Dad AND my brother demanding to know where I was :LOL:

Had a 15 min walk from the girl's house to the train station, 10 min train ride and then another 10 min walk of shame to my parents' place..... and then the disapproving look from my Mum when I got in :LOL:

I wouldn't mind but I was 32 at the time and I was just trying to do the right thing and look after someone who could hardly stand! (however if she'd made any advances there's no way I'd have turned her down :LOL: )

I heard she was trying to get away from you.
I have a vision of this, its so wrong ha ha

So it was you trying to get the photo..... I shouted that the Instamatic 126 didn't have a wide angle lens........

So it was you trying to get the photo..... I shouted that the Instamatic 126 didn't have a wide angle lens........

Couldn't even get it all in with a fish eye lens. Your problem has more been solved though as you have the photo from above from Google Earth ha ha

Couldn't even get it all in with a fish eye lens. Your problem has more been solved though as you have the photo from above from Google Earth ha ha

I cannot even begin to describe what happened when I let her catch me ! !!!

Back