Walk the Jetty

Edit My Images
No
Inspired by amfoto's Fife photo, I went to a lough/lake where I knew there was a similar decayed jetty but on a smaller scale than the one amfoto photographed. Taken around the time of sunset when there was a nice but subtle pink tint to the clouds. I think the last time I was at this location was in the Summer as it was too wet for most of the Winter to even think about going. Thanks to amfoto for the inspiration with your awesome photo!

Planking by phodru, on Flickr

There is something always very enjoyable about a jetty and your have captured it in a very nice way with the colour in the water. Well done.

sorry not much help here but ....the bottom half is stunning the top half is a bit meh. i can't get past the end of the jetty.fantastic exposure (y)

possibly crop a little of the sky off, but its still a good shot either way

Its a good effort, I like the subtle reflections of the sky in the water and the very light sunset colours. The jetty seems a little nondescript to me, its not interesting enough and actually feels a little small in the frame. If you had cropped tighter to the jetty made it fill the frame more, show more of the texture then this could be a better image.

sorry not much help here but ....the bottom half is stunning the top half is a bit meh. i can't get past the end of the jetty.fantastic exposure (y)

I agree with Mike...I love the minimal feel of the jetty alone.

Inspired by amfoto's Fife photo, I went to a lough/lake where I knew there was a similar decayed jetty but on a smaller scale than the one amfoto photographed. Taken around the time of sunset when there was a nice but subtle pink tint to the clouds. I think the last time I was at this location was in the Summer as it was too wet for most of the Winter to even think about going. Thanks to amfoto for the inspiration with your awesome photo!

Planking by phodru, on Flickr

Glad I gave you inspiration ,,,,

Back