Walkabout in Norwich

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Got up early and went to Norwich before the Christmas crowds descended!

I've never been great at impromptu compositions, so wondered what you think. More for composition that IQ, hence the small images from Picasa. A right mixed bunch too!

Market_sml.jpg

Forum_Reflection_sml.jpg

Forum_roof_sml.jpg

House_sml.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the first (y) I think that it works really well (y) but the others sorry to say are not doing all that much for me :shrug: I find myself thinking to hard about what they are showing me :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

I (again) agree with Matt. However, despite not doing any photography myself for a while, I see where you are coming from. I keep seeing/looking at parts of my town from different viewpoints/angles just lately and thinking that may make a good image...wheather it will or not, I don't know till I try, but until then...

To add to it everything is subjective blah blah blah

Keep shootin' and keep sharing your work.

Thanks guys.

I can see what you are saying. I was looking as shapes without putting them in any sort of context. Although I like texture pictures, buildings probably need more context. Appreciate the input (y)

I can't add anything to what's been said already, but I do enjoy seeing pictures of Norwich as I spent 35 years of my life living there. I'll be back over next month for a few days to see first hand what's changed since I've been away.

Here's where I differ from the others, I like 2 and 3 the most! I like the glass frontage of The Forum and the reflections. I like the angles you've used too.

Nice shots, nice city. Shame about the football team ;-)

Here's where I differ from the others, I like 2 and 3 the most! I like the glass frontage of The Forum and the reflections. I like the angles you've used too.

Nice shots, nice city. Shame about the football team ;-)

:LOL::LOL:

I guess it just goes to show Nigel is right, it's all subjective!

As for the football team.... you could offend some, but not me, I don't pay too much attention to football. Who is this Ipswich bunch anyway? :D

ok we know the marketplace is on the p***

no need to exaggerate it.....

Back