walkies

Not sure where abuts this is Goof but that looks rather beautiful, lovely colours of the sea and lighting.

Not sure where abuts this is Goof but that looks rather beautiful, lovely colours of the sea and lighting.

its from a little cafe called the jam pot on the towans at gwithian sands cornwall
its where we walk a lot...bags of fresh air
cheers
geof

Take me there type of shot - dogs impatient stare 'hurry up' on its face. I'd maybe tone down the saturation on greens. Chris

Take me there type of shot - dogs impatient stare 'hurry up' on its face. I'd maybe tone down the saturation on greens. Chris
thanks Chris
..one of my latent faults in pp...
cheers
geof

Looks great Geof, lovely colours. Maybe you can crop in to the image a little more as I think you can see where it's been rotated on each of the corners?

its from a little cafe called the jam pot on the towans at gwithian sands cornwall
its where we walk a lot...bags of fresh air
cheers
geof

I remember buying sweeties from The Jam Pot on a family holiday in 1976...I was six!!
The Towans was the first place I remember seeing little lizards scuttling around in the dunes. :)

Looks great Geof, lovely colours. Maybe you can crop in to the image a little more as I think you can see where it's been rotated on each of the corners?

thanks..the rotation i forgot ...the horizon needed some attention...
i usually do a full size inspection of items to clone and shouldn't have missed that
normally if those parts arent too big i clone into them..
much obliged
cheers
geof

I remember buying sweeties from The Jam Pot on a family holiday in 1976...I was six!!
The Towans was the first place I remember seeing little lizards scuttling around in the dunes. :)

sorry i missed you viv..now i know what 1969 means...:)
i was 26 then and lived in scotland
the lizards and also adders are still in the towans and in the adder season the walkers have to keep their dogs under control...for their sakes...the adders are poisonous
cheers
geof

sorry i missed you viv..now i know what 1969 means...:)
i was 26 then and lived in scotland
the lizards and also adders are still in the towans and in the adder season the walkers have to keep their dogs under control...for their sakes...the adders are poisonous
cheers
geof
Oh I loved that holiday.
4weeks it was....just amazing.
I think it will always live in me.

Back