Wall Mural Time Lapse

Name
Ollie
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought i'd post this up for a bit of C&C, it's of a wall mural we had done in our office last week and consists of 3,972 images. First time lapse we'd done so a few niggles such as the output of the images at 16:9 cropping it too much so we've had to keep it at standard ratio, but overall pretty pleased with it! Any tips etc welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQi5uDdmdyU

Hi Ollie,

Really impressive seeing that illustration come together, although there were one or two points in it when I started to wish it was moving a bit faster on the whole I really enjoyed watching it.

Afraid I can't offer any real insight into the video editing for you, but I am going to move this over to the video section where you may get some more responses.

Hi Ollie,

Really impressive seeing that illustration come together, although there were one or two points in it when I started to wish it was moving a bit faster on the whole I really enjoyed watching it.

Afraid I can't offer any real insight into the video editing for you, but I am going to move this over to the video section where you may get some more responses.

Thanks Sarah, we're really pleased with the illustration, brings the office to life a bit! Glad you enjoyed it, completely missed the talk video section so thank you for moving it.

That link starts a pop up type thing which blocks part of the video. Can't see any way to dispose of the pop up thing (clicking the play now opens a new window to DL something...)

Back