Want to be a pro photographer in F1?

S

Steve

Do you want to work in Formula 1? Do you want to combine your passion and your talent? If the answer is yes then read on.

Photographer - Ref: ITVPH001:
This is a great opportunity to join our team of photographers. The successful applicant will already have a proven track record in a sports photography environment, good interpersonal skills and will be able to work as part of a dedicated team.

Junior Photographer - Ref: ITVJP002:
This is a great opportunity to become a motorsport photographer. The successful applicant will already have a strong interest in photography and motorsport, be ambitious and creative with a determination to succeed and progress within this demanding position.

A portfolio is required for the above positions along with your written applications. Only UK based applicants need apply.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate an ability to work under pressure, and be flexible to working long hours, often at weekends and sometimes at short notice. A good knowledge of motorsport is a necessity.

Full details can be found at the link below inc how to apply…good luck to any that take up this challenge.

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=32776

Before applying have a look at Sutton-Images site, and see what sort of images they produce.

When you put together a portfolio, make sure you put your strongest image on the first page, 'First impressions do count'.

Good luck.

Matt said:
'First impressions do count'.
Do they have to count in Portuguese? :shock: :p

filth i tells ya!

SDK^ took some stunning shots of the F1 cars in London last year, i think he should show them here, ASAP

IanC_UK said:
If you dont know now Steve ! I'm not telling ya ! ;) LOL

Ohh I know, I just wish somebody would invite me to take pictures of it as well :p

EosD said:
filth i tells ya!

SDK^ took some stunning shots of the F1 cars in London last year, i think he should show them here, ASAP
You remember those - lol, thanks :)
Standing in the same 20cm x 20cm sqaure for 6 hours wasn't fun but the photos I captured made it worth it.

Here you go

f1-williams.jpg

f1-jordan.jpg

f1-ferrari.jpg

brundle-2.jpg

minardi-2.jpg

i think they are superb, especially the montoya shot and the ferrari and jag....thanks for posting them again!

Back