War And Peace 2008

fraggle101

Not a mermaid
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
These are from the War And Peace show in Kent earlier this year, untill now i thought id lost them due to a computer problem..

Anyway iv found them again!! woohoo..

I'v processed them using a differnt technique shown to me by another member on here.. Thanks dude.. :wave:

Please feel free to comment on the pictures or the processing, or even both..

war1.jpg

war11.jpg

war12.jpg

war13.jpg

war2.jpg

war3.jpg

war4.jpg

war5.jpg

war6.jpg

war7.jpg

war8.jpg

war9.jpg

Some nice work there, the PP looks like it adds to the "age", although on my cheap laptop it's hard to be accurate.

So tell me, was almost everybody a Jerry, or did you just like taking their picture :LOL:

"Oh no, it's Ze Germans!" (in my best Jason Stratham voice) :D

Steve

Hehe, thats funny..

Iv got a few Brits too.. not got around to doing them though, there are a few Yanks in there though!!..

i liked all bar the last...

the editing works a treat on these..

the yanks are playing poker as usual...

md(y)

nice b/g well framed almost like you new what you were doing.....:shrug:

nice b/g well framed almost like you new what you were doing.....:shrug:

Yeah, strange that!! :shrug:

I think its the influence on here rubbing off!! lol..

Great pictures. I love these WWII events.

Being from glorious Essex originally, I always suspected that Kent was full of Nazis...

Nice shots and nice PPing.

Thanks for the kind words guys, i think i shall have to goto more events like this.. i like a bit of military history.. Im not a NERD though!! :nono: :LOL:

Thanks Neil, i did ask him to jump one of the fences but all he said was "Sind Sie verrückt? im nur ein Coiffeur wirklich .."

So i didnt push it..:shrug:

Some great shots there Tony, and the processing does work well for the subject (y)

Thanks Yv, Nigel showed me how to do it.. he has some frames on here from when he went, they came out much better than mine!! :bang:

Great PP, very similar tones to those used in Band of brothers and Saving private Ryan.

I hadn't thought about Band Of Brothers.. it is similar eh! iv been watching that recently to.. (y)

Last edited:
hey can someone help me i just registered im here looking for some help in photography i've got some questions ,
u c , i own a studio in lebanon and maybe somone could help if anyone rplies i'll very thankfull

just post your question in the relevent section, im sure someone will help..

Heres another one.. Im not sure it works though.. No pp just cropped..

Chute.jpg

Great images very well "supported" by the processing IMHO (y)
Not overly keen on the B&W one but thats "just by the way"

Great images very well "supported" by the processing IMHO (y)
Not overly keen on the B&W one but thats "just by the way"

The B&W one was the most authentic imo!! lol.. no one likes it! oh well, i might just post the colour version.. :)

Wow there good (y) Picture 10 why is bruce willis sitting there with the glasses on :thinking::LOL:

Thanks for that, i did ask Bruce to move but he wouldnt!! oh well, he's a Prima donna.. (y)

Superb processing Tony, real authentic feel to them all. number eleven stands out for me , great 1940's street that one. :D

Cool set. :clap:

Thanks Adam, im quite pleased how they came out, although there are things about them that im not happy about, but no one has mentioned them so.. (y)

anothe good set rfaggle (y)

Thanks for that mate.. (y)

i see the world as a blur! so the look just fine to me!! lol..

Back