Warehouse Express Does it Again!!!!!

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
....Upsets another customer that is! namely me.

After receiving an email promoting their "NEW" website, with Stock level indicators etc, I thought I'd take a look, as I was after some bits and bobs I ended up placing an order as both Items were showing as in stock.

That was yesterday.

Today I receive an Email "One or More" items are out of stock. Order will be shipped once items become available etc, etc, etc

So I called to cancel my order, expecting to be asked why. Not a word. all they said was "OK, Order is cancelled"

I would expect any company, especially one of that size to want to know WHY a customer wishes to cancel their order so soon after placing it.

But, Having read other comments around here, I guess I'm just the next in line to say, I won't be using them again!!!!

:(

Sorry to hear it :( But did you not ask why it was showing as in stock? The guy you spoke to was just doing what you asked him to really?

I have never found them to be anything but really usefull to be honest. Shame that the stock indicator might not be very accurate though :(

I've never had a problem with them, infact I normally pay a little more than elsewhere and use them because of their good service.

As for not asking why, I expect that they are trying to make the process as straightforward for you as possible so as not to upset you any more by asking why WHY WHY??!! I know that ****es me off when I was cancelling my phone contract.

I had the same problem as AndrewA123. I ordered a bag and a lens. Got the e-mail to say it one item was out of stock. Wait for a week. Sent an e-mail. Should get the lens in stock the following week. Rang them up that day that they said it would be stock. Havent got any in till the following week. (So thats two weeks from my first order) Waited yet again for another week. Rang them up and asked when they really think they would have it in stock. They said April time (this was in middle of January!!!) Why did they not say this in the first place?!?!?!?!

Good job I had looked else where. Cancelled my order with WE. Dont think I'll buy from them again.......ever!

I ordered a flash diffuser from them at the start of the summer holidays last year. I received it at the end of the summer holidays last year. Took almost 3 months to get a bit of plastic that cost about a tenner.

Panzer

I have dealt with numerous suppliers for camera equipment over recent years and never had an issue with the smaller retailers. AJPurdy, Bristol Cameras, Devon Cameras and Filter Depot always offer cracking service. This is the second time however I've had issues with WHE, I gave them the benfit of the doubt the first time, but after THEY promoted their stock level indicator I would expect it to work.

I did ask about the incorrect information from the stock indicator, and was given the standard answer of not sure why that would happen.

It is a shame as it would appear from your comments I've been unlucky (twice) but it would need to be a very special offer for me to risk being unlucky a third time, as at the same time there are other posts around here suggesting its not simply me wh has been unlucky.

Ah crap.
I was after some skyports, and I ordered them from The Flash Centre (who don't have stock level indicators), only to get an email from them saying they were out of stock.
I looked around and saw that Warehouse Express had them in stock for the same price.

Cancelled my order from TFC and ordered from Warehouse Express.
I paid for next day delivery, too.
If they send me an email telling me Skyports are out of stock I'm going to be furious.

Back