Warehouse express NORWICH

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Perhaps most of you know , but just in case not, Warehouse express have a shop at Unit B Frenbury Estate Drayton High Road, Norwich NR6 5DP.
I walked in today ( spent to much money) and was very pleased with the layout, plenty of space and plenty of stock. Canon,Nikon,Sigma Sony etc all with there own area of space. prices match there web site..
I have nothing to do with the shop, just a pleased customer.

MAP

Last edited:
I'm a great fan of their online service too. Order really late in the day and delivery invariably arrives next day. Any problems I've had (out of the dozen or so orders I've placed over the past few months) have been sorted out promptly and efficiently. Getting a copy invoice for an old order was no hassle for them either. Prices are usually good too which is always a bonus! Seems like a very well run business.

I'm only glad they are not local to me.
I would be like a kid in a toy shop :D
I've just placed my first online order with them and it seems like they don't have a facility to track your order?

... seems like they don't have a facility to track your order?

You should get a " [FONT=&quot]We are pleased to inform you that your order has now been despatched. Your consignment number is XYZ and your parcel can be tracked via the ParcelForce website: http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?trackNumber=BLAHBLAHBLAH" email.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Service can be a little slow, but thats because they're often dealing with quite large orders and its only right they take their time with each customer. Good store and the showroom is now much better than the old one.

You should get a " [FONT=&quot]We are pleased to inform you that your order has now been despatched. Your consignment number is XYZ and your parcel can be tracked via the ParcelForce website: http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?trackNumber=BLAHBLAHBLAH" email.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Well nothing so far and I presume they have finished for the day.

I'm only glad they are not local to me.
I would be like a kid in a toy shop :D
I've just placed my first online order with them and it seems like they don't have a facility to track your order?

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Doesn't always happen unfortunately. Of the dozens of orders I've placed over the last couple of years I reckon I was advised of about 75% of them. The good thing is that Warehouse Express seem to have ditched Citylink as a courier and are now using ParcelForce. now I know ParcelForce may not be perfect but as far I concerned they're a million times better than the other mob were.

Last edited:
I've ordered a couple of lenses of them and they've turned up next day no problem. It was 10 to 9 last week when they sent me my e-mail saying they had shipped my lens. So hopefully you would have had your email by now Hashcake.

All the current cams on open display and they can be handled to get a feel for them. Been there half a dozen times now. Can't come out without buying something!!

Paul

Well no confirmation email has arrived, I'll see if it turns up on Monday.
It's a shame they don't have a tracking system for orders as it seems the norm for a lot of e-tailers these days.

Well no confirmation email has arrived, I'll see if it turns up on Monday.
It's a shame they don't have a tracking system for orders as it seems the norm for a lot of e-tailers these days.

Whenever I've order on a Friday the email has usually arrived in my inbox on Sunday evening.

Are they still doing thier price match offer ? I couldn't seem to find it on their web page

Not sure, but there prices on the shelf are very keen.
Service and help is very good.
Are they still doing thier price match offer ? I couldn't seem to find it on their web page

My sensor cleaning kit arrived this morning via parcel force.
Even though they didn't send me a confirmation email, I am impressed with the fact that I placed the order @ 5:00pm on Friday and it's arrived today.
I'll certainly look at them for further purchases in the future.

I went the other day and picked up a Siggy 10-20 with carlzola, biggest camera shop I've ever been in!!

Looks like they've taken the price match guarantee off their website (see the About Us section).

Looks like they've taken the price match guarantee off their website (see the About Us section).

Nor surprised - if you look on Camera Price Buster the traditionally cheaper shops have sold all of their cheap stock off and are now having to sell on stock from after the price increases. Some shops are now significantly less as they are selling stock purchased a year ago, but as these sell out they are putting up prices too.

Give it another few months and WE will be just about the cheapest place again and will probably bring back the price match

My wife went in there just before Christmas and bought me a Monopod with QR Head a snoot and a hot shoe spirit level and she came out with all the items so the staff must be good as she doesn't understand what any of them are

PS I've been in there loads of times great service great shop

Back