WARNING ABOUT - Photography247?

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just e-mailed them for a valuation on some kit I want to replace and I wondered whether their part-ex terms are any good.

Andy

Last edited:
Just thought I would answer my own post. After trying to send the e-mail to the above company without success (just kept bouncing), I searched the internet and found many, many complaints about this company and its ebay arm, harbour48. Ebay have suspended their trading because of numerous complaints nad west Mercia police appear to be preparing a case against them.
So, won't bother with them then.

Andy

You'd wonder how they get around Ebay if they have been banned as harbour48, it's obviously the same operation

You'd wonder how they get around Ebay if they have been banned as harbour48, it's obviously the same operation

"Ebay is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to Ebay." :LOL:

"Ebay is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to Ebay." :LOL:

Ah,yes but if they had been Harbour42, would they have got away with it then? ;)

So long and thanks for all the fish(eye lenses). :D

Andy

Back