WARNING!!!

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Had my first DSLR for 3 days now, and not one of those days have i been able to use it thanks to the beautiful English weather . . . what happened to global warming???

Well my name is Lee

Live in Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Age 22

My main focus of photography is cars as I go to many car shows.

Here is my car:

1.jpg

This was taken by myself with my "old" digital camera.

Expect lots of questions to come . . .

Nice one, welcome, you have the same kit as me :)
any questions feel free to post up and i'll try to help, and if i can't help im sure someone can (as im quite new too)

Had my first DSLR for 3 days now, and not one of those days have i been able to use it thanks to the beautiful English weather

Welcome... but... That is a lame excuse, put on a warm jumper and a raincoat and GET OUT THERE!!!! :D

Had my first DSLR for 3 days now, and not one of those days have i been able to use it thanks to the beautiful English weather

Welcome. The weather is no excuse. ;) Take a look in General Photo Sharing at the pics from the meet in London yesterday. The rain just adds to the challenge of it all! :D

HOOOO DEAR everyone RUN

Thanks everone.

Ventured out on Sunday to find a good site to take some pics of my car with my new camera.

Here are a few:
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I know some of the moving ones are a little blarey :bang::bonk:, but i have since found that i had it on too low a shutter speed.

Cool - I like doing car shots.
Locations are always a pain to find, especially for something original, but don't neglect outside your own house with some creative lighting. I got a great shot of mine using just a couple of battery torch/video camera lights. White against a dark background with a well positioned light could look great.

This was mine - I'm sure you could do similar:

medium.jpg

Had my first DSLR for 3 days now, and not one of those days have i been able to use it thanks to the beautiful English weather . . . what happened to global warming???

Well my name is Lee

Live in Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Age 22

My main focus of photography is cars as I go to many car shows.

Here is my car:

1.jpg

This was taken by myself with my "old" digital camera.

Expect lots of questions to come . . .

Thats a big 'dinky' car.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Welcome aboard petrol head(y)

Welcome :wave:

Back