warsash harbour master

Edit My Images
Yes
Went for a nice pint earlier and had my camera so thought i would take a pic whilst there

Untitled_Panorama1-3 by mathew whitlock, on Flickr

its a 2 shot pana, but looking for a bit of help as when i post it on facebook the resolution looks shocking, im ot sure what im doing wrong
any ideas

mat

Last edited:
also, the sun looks very bright, what could i have done to stop this whilst taking the pic, i used a 10 stop filter, do i need to adjust exposure compensation?

Last edited:
also, the sun looks very bright, what could i have done to stop this whilst taking the pic, i used a 10 stop filter, do i need to adjust exposure compensation?
Just looked at it on flickr and its not bad, needs a bit more light (adjustment)on the harbour masters building hth Mike.

Faceache uses some form of dreadful compression algorithm. I resize specifically for faceache in either LR or PS. 800px on the longest side and at 60% quality with slightly more sharpening than I would normally seems to work ok for me.

Just looked at it on flickr and its not bad, needs a bit more light (adjustment)on the harbour masters building hth Mike.

Sorry mate, what do you mean light adjustment? change the exposure or something?
new to all this

Sorry mate, what do you mean light adjustment? change the exposure or something?
new to all this
have you got an editing programme? photoshop or other i mean the harbour masters building looks like it needs a lift !!!

i see you have editing ticked so heres a down and dirty play

not my photo by Mike Rockey, on Flickr

Last edited:
http://www.lightroomforums.net/forum.php try this for lightroom hth mike

one of the most inportant things to do before sending photos to flickr is sharpening
go to detail in the edit module in lightroom and take the amount to around 40 and the radius to 1.4 hth mike

Last edited:
Back