Warwickshire Light Trails - M40

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
This evening I went to try out a new location that I've found in the heart of Warwickshire, earlier in the evening the sky looked like it was really going to be great unfortunately the sky was not nearly as good as I was hoping for by the time it got to light trail time :bang:

#1. Filters Grad ND8 Inverted

Chesterton LT #1 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

#2. Filters Grad ND8

322/365 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

#3. Filters Grad ND8

Chesterton LT #3 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

#4. Filters ND8+Grad ND8

Chesterton LT #2 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

The basic settings for all of these were 90 seconds / ISO100 / f/22

As with all my images C&C is welcomed and appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I really like those, no 2 is my favorite. I would love to do some of them but such a long way to go to find enough traffic from where i live .Su :)

I really like those, no 2 is my favorite. I would love to do some of them but such a long way to go to find enough traffic from where i live .Su :)

You don't need to have a lot of traffic and also don't discount urban trails :D THIS is a recent urban trail that I did (y)

I'm pleased that you like it, also don't forget if you need more help with these check out my guide to trails which is linked in my signature (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

You don't need to have a lot of traffic and also don't discount urban trails :D THIS is a recent urban trail that I did (y)

I'm pleased that you like it, also don't forget if you need more help with these check out my guide to trails which is linked in my signature (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Gosh , it looks like a real busy road. I will check out your guide thanks. Su. (y)

Gosh , it looks like a real busy road. I will check out your guide thanks. Su. (y)

:D that's what it's meant to look but it really wasn't :naughty: it does involve a little bit of edited trickery that one in that thread linked above is made up of 12 different exposures :D

Matt

:D that's what it's meant to look but it really wasn't :naughty: it does involve a little bit of edited trickery that one in that thread linked above is made up of 12 different exposures :D

Matt

:puke: WHAT!!!??? i thought.. matt lives near some serious traffic flow...???? revelation .. :shake:

love the first one with the on and off ramps..just adds a different dimension than the round the corner theme... (y)

:puke: WHAT!!!??? i thought.. matt lives near some serious traffic flow...???? revelation .. :shake:

love the first one with the on and off ramps..just adds a different dimension than the round the corner theme... (y)

I do live smack bang in the middle of the motorway network and they are seriously busy, but I was refering to the thread of mine that I linked in the 3rd post :D

Phew ....I got worried...I love your light trails ...but its given me an idea for some I did back in Sept..

Phew ....I got worried...I love your light trails ...but its given me an idea for some I did back in Sept..

Thanks Kev :cool: I look forward to seeing your idea (y)

Matt

Back