Was this you...? couple of tog shots...

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Was in London a few days ago in a clients office a few hundred yards from Buckingham Palace. So, on the way home I stopped off in the square outside the palace and fired off a 1GB card full of images. Took a few of the palace, a few of the statues, and struck up enough courage to take a few people shots - may post them later.

However, I spotted these fellas - the one in front was just taking photos of the one taking a photo!! Looked like a great pose!! Anyone from here...?

london_palace-77.jpg

So you took a photo of a bloke taking a photo of a bloke? I can't help but wonder if somebody has posted on another forum asking if anybody knows the bloke that is taking a picture of the bloke taking a picture of the other bloke...and so on... :D

P.S. Wasn't me.

Edit --> Must type faster!

Now the question is what was that bloke taking a photo of?

Another photographer? :LOL:

Hehe... this could get confusing...

The guy with the big one was pointing his camera at the Palace itself. I was standing in the area just in front and to the left of the statue at the bottom end of the Mall.

His top and trousers are too similar colour whoever he is. Bad fashion move.

Maybe it's my ignorance, but... check this.

He is holding a Canon yeah...? he is also holding it in the portrait position and he's looking through the viewfinder with his left eye. His right hand and index finger is NOT ON the shutter release button... it is as if he's holding the camera in the landscape position for a portrait shot - but his fingers are therefore nowhere near the shutter release button...!!!

Unless of course, as I said, my ignorance has got the better of me and there is an additional shutter release button on the bottom right/underside of the particular Canon he is using.:shrug:

Or... am I simply being anal!!! :bonk:

Maybe it's my ignorance, but... check this.

He is holding a Canon yeah...? he is also holding it in the portrait position and he's looking through the viewfinder with his left eye. His right hand and index finger is NOT ON the shutter release button... it is as if he's holding the camera in the landscape position for a portrait shot - but his fingers are therefore nowhere near the shutter release button...!!!

Unless of course, as I said, my ignorance has got the better of me and there is an additional shutter release button on the bottom right/underside of the particular Canon he is using.:shrug:

Or... am I simply being anal!!! :bonk:

:LOL::LOL: Or its got a battery grip, or its whatever the canon equivalent of a D2x is both of which have secondary shutter release buttons...

Aha..... my ignorance then LadyLens....:) thanks for the clarification.

Back