Wasdale weather now with added shot

Good effort, top marks for that. The second image is my pick, I like that one.

30956962392_1b1ece3c4e_b.jpg

you really can do it, Alf
brill

Well I'm liking #2. It's very tranquil and calming. You've got just enough sticky things pointing through the water bottom right to keep that part of the image interesting, and the tree anchors the mid distance, and the mountains are rather lovely in the distance.

Nice Alf (y)

Did you get much of a soaking for the first shot???

Thanks Rich I was dressed for the weather, it was why I was there I am not sure the other photographers enjoyed it as much as me.

10/10 for dedication!

Thanks Granps

Good effort, top marks for that. The second image is my pick, I like that one.

Thanks Dale

you really can do it, Alf
brill

Thanks Geoff

Number 2 for me , great shot

Thanks Martin

Well I'm liking #2. It's very tranquil and calming. You've got just enough sticky things pointing through the water bottom right to keep that part of the image interesting, and the tree anchors the mid distance, and the mountains are rather lovely in the distance.

Thanks Andy
The lake was a bit choppy so I though I would see what this pond was like.

The second one is a great shot Alf, the foreground grasses all seem to be going the right way for it to take your eye into shot. Works with some of the sky cropped out too I'd expect.

Number 2 is great Alf. Really top notch.

Number 1 is interesting and brave, but I'm not sure that's enough to keep my interest.

Really like the second one Alf - nice composition. Kudos for dealing with that weather too!

Number 2 is great Alf. Really top notch.

Number 1 is interesting and brave, but I'm not sure that's enough to keep my interest.

The shots are well worth your dedication Alf especially the second, a lovely composition and light. Well worth the effort.

Second photo is superb - love that warm glow and it just looks like a beautiful location.

Really like the second one Alf - nice composition. Kudos for dealing with that weather too!

I like all of them Alf nice work - preference would be for the second one with the light though

Thanks all glad you like them.

Yes my Pick is No2 Alf. The composition i really like in this! Nice soft colour and a nice tint in the clouds, with a good reflection. However No1 is a great shot because it really conveys a story, and captivates the nature of the weather at the time, and i like, when you get it up on a nice big screen you can see the hail hitting the water.

Wasale after the rain, the last you posted is a really nice shot, love the light hitting the peak on the left, together with the cloud formation is cracking. BTW there is a circular blotch just to right of center about halfway up the water course you might want to clone, its probably a spot of rain on the lens.
Nice Set and well done for pushing on through in the weather!

Yes my Pick is No2 Alf. The composition i really like in this! Nice soft colour and a nice tint in the clouds, with a good reflection. However No1 is a great shot because it really conveys a story, and captivates the nature of the weather at the time, and i like, when you get it up on a nice big screen you can see the hail hitting the water.

Wasale after the rain, the last you posted is a really nice shot, love the light hitting the peak on the left, together with the cloud formation is cracking. BTW there is a circular blotch just to right of center about halfway up the water course you might want to clone, its probably a spot of rain on the lens.
Nice Set and well done for pushing on through in the weather!

Thanks Steve for the comments I will look at the circular blotch it probably is raindrop mark on the lens both cameras got rather wet.

Back