Washed up!

Like the slow exposure giving the water and wash that milky texture.

Well spotted and opportunity taken.

Nice one

Mj

Looks a bit tired..:coat:
But guess you were waiting for that!!!
The tyre is giving quite a interesting flow pattern around it which is quite nice, gives a great anchor to the groyne behind it seems to balance the shot well.
I love that turning wave in the middle foreground, that spray whipping off the top of the wave is great.
Sky looks a little grubby but doesn't detract form the shot... Nice arc of receding water leading to the groyne.
Nice bright sharp exposure Neil(y)

Last edited:
Cheers Steve,

Yeah, the sky bit........that's what happens when you use a HE grad that's not quite up job (Kood 0.6)! (was a bit of a newbie with grads when this shot was taken and have invested in Lee and Hitech since then, with much better results!).

Appreciate your comments all.

Last edited:
Cheers Steve,

Yeah, the sky bit........that's what happens when you use a HE grad that's not quite up job (Kood 0.6)! (was a bit of a newbie with grads when this shot was taken and have invested in Lee and Hitech since then, with much better results!).

Appreciate your comments all.
Yeah its amazing how they make a difference isn't it... I often looked at Hitech and wondered how they stood up against Lee, but always seemed to go to Lee and never tried Hitech....

Yeah its amazing how they make a difference isn't it... I often looked at Hitech and wondered how they stood up against Lee, but always seemed to go to Lee and never tried Hitech....

Hitech are pretty good to be honest, cant really distinguish any difference between them and Lee if im honest. Kood are just horrible.

Hitech are pretty good to be honest, cant really distinguish any difference between them and Lee if im honest. Kood are just horrible.
My Boy is looking for some Grads so might push him that way then... I had heard they were pretty good.
Cheers Neil

Back