Wastwater no relection

You ask, What do I think? I like it very much, well composed, beautiful sky, and some really good foreground interest.(y)

George.

I like it a lot!

I think perhaps a small boost to some of the shadows on the rock in the FG and maybe brightening the top right might help the image really come together, that's all PP work of course, the image as shot is very impressive - hard to shoot with that dappled light.

You ask, What do I think? I like it very much, well composed, beautiful sky, and some really good foreground interest.(y)

George.

Thanks George

I like it a lot!

I think perhaps a small boost to some of the shadows on the rock in the FG and maybe brightening the top right might help the image really come together, that's all PP work of course, the image as shot is very impressive - hard to shoot with that dappled light.

Thanks Robbert
Not sure why the top tight is so dark really the rock is much lighter than it should be already IMO it is balanced

I’d love it a whole lot more with reflections;)

Steve
The title was written to warn you.

great shot

Thanks Holty

I really like this, lovely movement and composition. A minor critique, the sky looks quite dark at the top, maybe some polarizer effect or over gradding? A minor comment!

Thanks Alan
I casrry a polariser around all the time and never think to use it but that bit of sky is dark.

Yes it’s a nice shot. At least the trip wasn’t wasted.

Thanks Andrew
A trip to Wasdale is never a waste this was rewarding though I need to work the other shots to see any worth processing

Agree with tom, as i scrolled the page the image in the post above stopped so that the blue was cut off. made it feel more dramatic. Fantastic image either way

Back