Wastwater (x2)

Ted

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
It seems like every man/woman and their dog was at the lake district snapping this weekend........thought I would join the party.

(added 1/10)
bluesky600.jpg

clouds_cropped_colour_7001.jpg

Last edited:
very nice indeed, although not a bit fan of massive contrast shots, but still very nice.

Thanks. These shots are always tricky.....massive contrast is inevitable. Got a few from later in the morning which i'll post soon

That is rather pleasing. A good shot

Fantastic shot. You've got the light and colours spot on. It was a great weekend in the Lakes wasn't it?

Andy

Very very nice indeed! Composition works well on this one!

I like it! :)

Thanks all. I was staying just a few minutes walk from this spot so managed to catch it under lots of different light. Just added another above.....more to come

No 2 for me too. Great colours, contrast and composition. Just needs a very slight straighten it's a degree down on the right but apart from that, brilliant(y)(y)

like them both, but the first is in need of the foreground lifting/lightening to balance the scene out. The second could also do with the same a touch, just on the water to give it a bit more clarity.

Both pleasing shots in different ways. The 1st has great colours and the water leads me nicely to the background valleys. The 2nd has lovely sky, contrast and plenty of interest still in the dark foreground with the reflection in the water keeping me interested:clap:

Thanks for taking the time to comment all. I tried lifting the foreground in the sunrise shot as much as possible using the original RAW file but thats about as far as I could push it before the IQ crapped out (really got to upgrade my D40!!).

I tried lifting the foreground in the daylight shot but preferred the mood of the darker version. I'll give it another crack cos I agree that it would help if I can get it right.

Bottom one is a cracker,IMO...............(y)

Back